Thursday, May 17, 2012

Yet another IPhone case!

The other day one of our friends gave me a Warmachine figure that he had bought and decided not to use.  Since it was for my faction, he said I could have it so that it wouldn't go to waste.  I wanted to give him money for it (the thing cost about 10.00) but he said no.  I felt bad because I hate not paying people back for their kindness.

When I made my hubby his Hulk themed IPhone case, our friend expressed interest in a Captain America one.  I decided that this would be the perfect way to pay him back, so I got an IPhone case and went to work!



I am really happy with the way this one turned out!  I feel I am getting better with each one I complete.  I learn something new every time and they keep getting neater and easier to do!  Needless to say our friend was very happy with his new case!

No comments:

Post a Comment